Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Martin Baby Blanket

Don't you hate when you really really want to make something nice and special for someone and just never get that extra shove you want? Ever since an online friend of mine got pregnant, I've wanted to make something for her new arrival. Between everything currently on my plate, and with me suffering from a bit of depression, I've neglected this task.

So I had decided to try one of those knot blankets. But after starting it, I decided that it sucked and so I pitched it. And I made one of these. The satin binding is kind of a PITA to sew on, but I'm sure it would be better the next time I do it. I really like it. It's super soft and will be great as a tummy time blanket or a car seat blanket. It has a few imperfections, but hey that goes along with home made stuff, right? :)

Each side is a different Classic Pooh print.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Blogger Allison xoxo said...

It looks awesome!!! You are so thoughtful and so talented. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home